Fabrication Flat Pattern app is used for developing fabrication layout of all types of shapes generally used in fabrication such as cone, shell, pipe branch connections, full cone, half cone, truncated cone, square to round, round to square, rectangular to round, Round to rectangular, pyramid, truncated pyramid, cone to pipe branch, spheres, dish ends, miter bend, screw flight etc.
This App helps to minimize fabrication time, save cost of fabrication, increase efficiency, accuracy and Productivity of fabrication works. it is very beneficial in day to day activity of fabrication of pressure vessels, heat ex-changer, storage tanks, piping and other process equipment fabrication works.
In this App Following Fabrication Flat Pattern Calculators are available :
- Pipe Layout or Shell Layout or Pipe Flat Pattern.
- Truncated Pipe Layout or Pipe cut at any angle Flat Pattern.
- Truncated Pipe at Both end layout or Pipe cut by an angle on both side Flat Pattern.
- Pipe to Pipe Intersection with equal Diameters or Pipe Branch connection Flat Pattern.
- Pipe to Pipe Intersection with unequal diameters or Pipe Branch Connection Flat Pattern.
- Pipe to Pipe Intersection with offset diameters or Pipe Branch Connection Flat Pattern.
- Pipe to Cone intersection at Perpendicular to Axis Flat Pattern.
- Pipe to Cone Inter Section at Parallel to Axis Flat Pattern.
- Pipe Truncated by Radius Flat Pattern.
- Full Cone Layout Flat Pattern.
- Truncated or Half Cone Layout Flat Pattern.
- Multi Level Cone Layout Flat Pattern.
- Eccentric Cone Layout Flat Pattern.
- Multilevel eccentric cone layouts Flat Pattern.
- Tori cone with Knuckle radius at large end Flat Pattern.
- Tori cone with Knuckle radius at both ends Flat Pattern.
- Rectangle to Round or Square to Round Transition layout Flat Pattern.
- Round to Rectangle or Round to Square transition layout Flat Pattern.
- Pyramid layout Flat Pattern.
- Truncated Pyramid Layout Flat Pattern.
- Sphere Petal Layouts Flat Pattern.
- Dish End Petal Layouts Flat Pattern.
- Miter Bend Layout Flat Pattern.
- Screw Flight Layout Flat Pattern.
How To Use Fabrication Flat Pattern App:
- First Install the App in your Android or Apple Device and Launch the App on your Device.
- It will show initial welcome screen with progress bar after completing 100% of progress bar it will take you to Home Page of the Fabrication Flat Pattern App.
- Home Page of the App has around 24 Nos of Calculator options for Fabrication Flat Pattern as shown in above list.
- Select any one Calculator option as per your requirement which plate cutting layout you want to developed layout marking.
- After Clicking or Selecting Calculator option, it will take you to next page of Input Details where you have to enter input details of your fabrication shapes.
- When Input Page Opens you have to enter all input details in desired fields shown on input page. if you left empty field then calculator shows you error notification for empty fields. so fill All data fields in input page.
- Input Page Shown image of fabrication shapes for understanding input dimensions data entry.
- After imputing all data requirements, you have to also choose development lines for lay-outing in current app we have provided 12 Nos, 24 Nos, 36 Nos, 48 Nos, 72 Nos and 96 Nos as standard options but if you want development lines as per your requirement then you can directly enter no of development lines in development input data field.
- When All input data filling complete then click on Calculate button to get your layout marking dimensions on output page.
- Output page will be opened after clicking Calculate button then it will show you out put layout development marking and layout development image for understanding cutting layout.
- By using this Layout marking you can mark directly on your fabrication sheet or plate for further processing of fabrication works.
It is useful for those who are working in Pressure vessels fabrication, process equipment fabrication, welding, Piping, Insulation, Ducting, heavy Equipment fabrication, Storage tank, Agitators, Mechanical equipment, structures, industrial fabrication, heat ex-changers etc.
Fabrication Flat Pattern is best tool for production engineers, fabrication engineer, planning engineers, costing and estimating engineers, project engineers, fabrication contractor, fabrication supervisors, fabrication fitters, fabrication worker and other working professionals in the field of fabrication.
If you are looking for Various other useful fabrication Apps for your daily fabrication activity then Click here…
If you want to increase your knowledge by learning from us then you can join our various video course in the field of fabrication, Click here for details.