Petal Layout Calculator app is used to generate petal type layout development of Sphere and Dish ends or Heads. It is also used for flat pattern layout or fabrication layout development of sphere and pressure vessels heads or dish ends or formed heads.
Petal Layout Development is helpful for those who want to make sphere shapes for bigger size tank fabrication or bigger size dish ends and it also useful in aluminium insulation and ducting fabrication works.
This app layout markings for one petals and you have to use same marking dimensions for all no. of petals in which you have generated your layout markings.
In this app following Petal Layout Calculators are available :
- Hemispherical Head Petal Layout Calculator
- Sphere Petal Layout Calculator
This are Two Petal Layout Calculator available in this app for working professionals in storage tank fabrication , pressure vessels fabrication, insulation and ducting industry and other process equipment fabrication industry.
How To Use Petal Layout Calculator App :
- First Install Our Petal Layout Calculator App in your Android or Apple Device and Launch the App on your Device.
- It will show initial welcome screen with progress bar after completing 100% of progress bar it will take you to Home Page of the Petal Layout Calculator App.
- Home Page of the App Display Above listed Two Layout Calculator for Sphere Petal layout and and Dish end petal layout.
- You have to choose any one option of petal layout by clicking on the button. it will take you to input page of this calculator.
- Input Page will now display to your screen if you have selected Sphere Petal layout Option then you have to provide sphere diameter (D) in input field and if you have selected dish petal layout option then you have to enter dish end diameter (D) and straight Face (SF) in input fields.
- When you complete input fields then you have to select No. of Development lines for petal layouts, we have provided some standard options such as 12 Nos, 24 Nos, 36 Nos, 48 Nos, 72 Nos, 96 Nos etc.
- If you have to generate layout marking other than standard development lines then you can directly enter no. of development lines you have to use by imputing value in Development line(N) input field.
- Input Segment of App has Sphere and Dish end Standard Image Describing various notations used for input for easy understanding meaning of notations.
- When you Complete All Input Fields and Select development lines then simply click on calculate button to get your result.
- If you left any input field empty then it will show you error notification so if you are getting this notification then check all your empty field and enter correct data to generate results.
- Output page will be opened after clicking Calculate button then it will show you out put layout development marking for sphere and dish ends and layout development Standard image for Petal Flat Pattern of sphere and dish ends for understanding cutting layout.
- This App display petal layout marking for single petal so you have use same marking for other petals marking or you can simply make one template using this marking and use this template for other petals markings.
- By using this Layout marking you can mark directly on your fabrication sheet or plate for further processing of fabrication works.
- When you finish your layout then you can exit this app by back pressing on home page it show you notification for confirmation then exit this app if you are sure to exit app.
This is very helpful for Fabrication Fitter, Fabrication Engineer, Production Engineer or any other working professional in the field of Process equipment’s fabrication, Storage Tank Fabrication, Insulation and Ducting fabrication works
This app is very useful in daily fabrication activity for lay outing transition piece. this app is help you to save your time of fabrication and save cost of fabrication. it also helps to increase accuracy, efficiency and productivity of your fabrication works.
If you are looking for Various other useful fabrication Apps for your daily fabrication activity then Click here…
If you want to increase your knowledge by learning from us then you can join our various video course in the field of fabrication, Click here for details.