Transition Layouts app is used to Calculate flat pattern layout development or fabrication layout development of transition shapes such as Square to Round, Rectangular to Round, Round to Square, Round to Rectangular, Pyramid and Truncated Pyramid etc.
This app is included all mostly used transition shapes in the field of fabrication industry, sheet metal Industry, Insulation and Ducting Industry. It is also called Transition Piece development.
In This App Following Transition Layouts Development Calculators are available :
- Square to Round Layout or Rectangular to Round Layout.
- Round to Square Layout or Round to rectangular Layout.
- Pyramid layout.
- Truncated Pyramid Layouts.
Using this App you can calculate your layouts marking by using any no of development lines by manual input or we have also provide some standard option for selecting development lines such as 12 lines, 24 lines, 36 lines, 48 lines, 72 lines, 96 lines etc.
This app included standard images for understanding inputs notation so that user can enter correct input data and it also included standard output layout image for understanding layout markings you can easily layout on your actual sheet by using this markings.
How to Use Transition Layouts App:
- First Install the Transition Layouts Calculator App in your Android or Apple Device and Launch the App on your Device.
- It will show initial welcome screen with progress bar after completing 100% of progress bar it will take you to Home Page of the Transition layouts Calculator App.
- Home Page of the App has four different Calculator options for Transition layouts Calculator as shown in above list.
- Select any one Calculator option as per your requirement for which plate cutting layout you want to developed layout marking.
- After Clicking or Selecting Calculator option, it will take you to next page of Input Details where you have to enter input details of your Transition section in to this calculator.
- When Input Page Opens you have to enter all input details in desired fields shown on input page. if you left empty field then calculator shows you error notification for empty fields. so fill All data fields in input page and then click on calculate button.
- Input Page Shown Standard Image for your selected transition layout option for understanding input dimensions notations.
- After imputing all data requirements, you have to choose development lines for lay-outing if applicable to your current selected transition layout calculator option.
- We have provided 12 Nos, 24 Nos, 36 Nos, 48 Nos, 72 Nos and 96 Nos as standard options but if you want development lines as per your requirement then you can directly enter no of development lines in development input data field.
- When All input data filling complete then click on Calculate button to get your layout marking dimensions on output page.
- Output page will be opened after clicking Calculate button then it will show you out put layout development marking and layout development Standard image for your selected transition layout option for understanding cutting layout.
- By using this Layout marking you can mark directly on your fabrication sheet or plate for further processing of fabrication works.
- When you finish your layout then you can exit this app by back pressing on home page it show you notification for confirmation then exit this app if you are sure to exit app.
This app is very useful in daily fabrication activity for lay outing transition piece. this app is help you to save your time of fabrication and save cost of fabrication. it also helps to increase accuracy, efficiency and productivity of your fabrication works
This app helps to Fabrication Engineer, Fabrication Fitter, Production Engineer, Quality Engineer, Design Engineer, Costing and Estimating Engineer, Fabrication Contractor, Workshop Supervisor, Fabrication shop, Piping Engineer, Process Equipment manufacturers, Pressure Vessels Fabricators, Heat Ex-changer Manufacturers, Storage tank Manufacturers.
It is useful for Fabrication Industry, Process Equipment Manufacturing Industry, Sheet Metal Industry, Ducting and Insulation Industry.
If you are looking for Various other useful fabrication Apps for your daily fabrication activity then Click here…
If you want to increase your knowledge by learning from us then you can join our various video course in the field of fabrication, Click here for details.