Pump Power Calculator app is used to calculate centrifugal pump power, pump head, and pump capacity.
This app is a very handy and useful tool for calculating the Pump Power requirement in a simple, easy, and faster way.
This App Calculates pump hydraulic power, pump shaft power, and pump motor power.
In this app following Pump Calculators are available :
- Pump Power Calculator.
- Pump Flow Rate calculator.
- Pump Head Calculator.
This are three pump calculation options are available in this app.
How To Use Pump Power Calculator App :
- First Install Our Pump Calculator App in your Android or Apple Device and Launch the App on your device.
- It will show an initial welcome screen with a progress bar after completing 100% of the progress bar it will take you to the Home Page of the Pump Calculator App.
- Home Page of the App Display Above listed three Calculators for pump power, pump head, and pump capacity.
- You have to choose any one option of this pump calculator by clicking on the button. it will take you to the input page of this calculator.
- When you Select the Pump Power Calculator button then you have to enter input dimensions for this calculator are Flow rate in m3/hr, Material Density in Kg/m3, Pump head in m, Pump efficiency in % and mechanical efficiency in % and then click to calculate button.
- When you click on the pump power calculate button then it will display you Hydraulic power in KW, motor power in KW, and hp.
- When you Select a Pump head calculator you have to enter input dimensions as Pump power in KW, Material Density in kg/m3, and Pump Flow Rate in m3/hr and then click on the calculate button.
- When you click on the pump head calculate button then it will display your result as pump head in m, pump head in ft, and pump head in mm.
- When you select the Pump capacity calculator button then you have to enter input as pump power in KW, Material Density in kg/m3, and pump head in m and then click on the calculate button.
- When click on the pump capacity calculate button then it will display your result as pump capacity in m3/hr, pump capacity in m3/ min, and pump capacity in m3/sec.
- If you left any input field empty then it will show you error notification so if you are getting this notification then check all your empty field and enter correct data to generate results.
- When you finish your layout then you can exit this app by back pressing on the home page it shows you a notification for confirmation then exit this app if you are sure to exit the app.
this app is useful for mechanical, chemical, electrical and instrumentation engineers and for all working professional in EPC project or any Process Industry and other similar Industry.
If you are looking for Various other useful fabrication Apps for your daily fabrication activity then Click here…
If you want to increase your knowledge by learning from us then you can join our various video course in the field of fabrication, Click here for details.