Sheet Bending Calculator app is used to calculate bending allowance, bending deduction, plate, or sheet required size.
How To Use Sheet Bending Calculator App :
- First Install Our Sheet Bending Calculator App in your Android or Apple Device and Launch the App on your device.
- It will show an initial welcome screen with a progress bar after completing 100% of the progress bar it will take you to the Input Page of the App.
- When input page opens you will see standard Input Image for understanding input field notations are displayed for your reference and by understanding, this notation fill all the input data to the input field and click on calculate button
- When you Click Calculate Button You will be displayed output page having all required result data for this calculator.
- If you left any input field empty then it will show you error notification so if you are getting this notification then check all your empty field and enter correct data to generate results.
- When you finish your calculations then you can exit this app by back pressing on the home page it shows you a notification for confirmation then exit this app if you are sure to exit the app.
please consider that k factor is different for different metal normally it taken in between 0.33 to 0.5. This app give easy and faster bending calculation.
If you are looking for Various other useful fabrication Apps for your daily fabrication activity then Click here…
If you want to increase your knowledge by learning from us then you can join our various video course in the field of fabrication, Click here for details.