Cones Calculator App By Let’sFab
Cones Calculator App is used to calculates flat Pattern layouts developments of Full Cone, Half Cone , Truncated Cone,Concentric Cone, Frustum Cone, Eccentric Cone, Tori Cone, Multi-level Concentric Cones, Multi-level eccentric Cones, Cone with Knuckles.
Cone is widely used shape in fabrication. Cones Calculator app is best for Solution of All types of Cone and Conical Shape used in Fabrication of Pressure Vessels, Heat Ex-changers and storage Tank, Agitator/Mixer and other process equipment’s.
It is Recommended to use Mean Dimensions of Cones to get Ready to use fabrication layouts.
In This App Following Cones Calculator Option are Available :
- Full Cone Calculator.
- Truncated Cone Calculator.
- Multi-level Truncated Cone Calculator.
- Eccentric Cone Calculator.
- Multi-Level Eccentric Cone Calculator.
- Tori Cone with Knuckle at large side.
- Tori Cone with Knuckle at Both Sides.
How to Use Cones Calculator App:
- First Install the Cone Calculator App in your Android or Apple Device and Launch the App on your device.
- It will show the initial welcome screen with a progress bar after completing 100% of the progress bar it will take you to the Home Page of the Cones Calculator App.
- Home Page of the App has around 07 Nos of Calculator options for Cones Calculator as shown in the above list.
- Select any one Calculator option as per your requirement which plate cutting layout you want to developed layout marking.
- After Clicking or Selecting Calculator option, it will take you to the next page of Input Details where you have to enter input details of your cone calculator.
- When Input Page Opens you have to enter all input details in desired fields shown on the input page. if you left empty field then the calculator shows you error notification for empty fields. so fill All data fields in the input page.
- Input Page Shown Standard Image for your selected cone option for understanding input dimensions notations.
- After imputing all data requirements, you have to choose development lines for lay-outing if applicable to your current selected cone calculator option.
- We have provided 12 Nos, 24 Nos, 36 Nos, 48 Nos, 72 Nos, and 96 Nos as standard options but if you want development lines as per your requirement then you can directly enter no of development lines in development input data field.
- if you are using Multilevel Cone Options then you have to enter No. of Levels in the input data field so that you can generate a layout for multiple levels of the cone.
- When All input data filling complete then click on the Calculate button to get your layout marking dimensions on output page.
- Output page will be opened after clicking the Calculate button then it will show you output layout development marking and layout development Standard image for your selected cone option for understanding cutting layout.
- If you have selected Multilevel Cone Option then when you click on Calculate Button then you will show multilevel cone options or selecting layout for your desired cone level and when you select your level then it will show you cone layout marking of your cone level.
- By using this Layout marking you can mark directly on your fabrication sheet or plate for further processing of fabrication works.
This app is very useful in daily fabrication activity for lay outing cones. this app is help you to save your time of fabrication and save cost of fabrication. it also helps to increase accuracy, efficiency and productivity of your fabrication works
This app helps to Fabrication Engineer, Fabrication Fitter, Production Engineer, Quality Engineer, Design Engineer, Costing and Estimating Engineer, Fabrication Contractor, Workshop Supervisor, Fabrication shop, Piping Engineer, Process Equipment manufacturers, Pressure Vessels Fabricators, Heat Ex-changer Manufacturers, Storage tank Manufacturers.
If you are looking for Various other useful fabrication Apps for your daily fabrication activity then Click here…
If you want to increase your knowledge by learning from us then you can join our various video course in the field of fabrication, Click here for details.