Screw Flight Layout Calculator App is used to Calculate Blank Plate cutting Layout of Screw Flight used in Fabrication of Screw Conveyor, Ribbon Blender and Agitator or Mixer.
Screw Flight App generate Flat Pattern layout of Screw Flight or Conveyor Blade or Ribbon in Agitator is most widely used in Agitation or Mixing Industry and Screw Conveyor manufacturing Industry.
There are Two Options for Screw Flight Layout is available in this app one option for Screw Flight Layout Without Radial Cut and other option is for Screw Flight Layout with Radial Cut Layout. You can use this Option as per your fabrication requirements.
How To Use Screw Flight Layout Calculator App :
- First Install Our Screw Flight Layout Calculator App in your Android or Apple Device and Launch the App on your Device.
- It will show initial welcome screen with progress bar after completing 100% of progress bar it will take you to Home Page of the Screw Flight Layout Calculator App.
- Home Page of the App Display Input Requirement for the Screw Flight.
- Input Segment of App has Screw Flight Standard Image Describing various notations used for input for easy understanding meaning of notations.
- You have to Provide inputs as Screw Diameter or Screw Outside Diameter (D), Pipe Diameter or Screw Inside Diameter (d), Screw Pitch (P) and Screw Thickness (T) to inputs fields.
- There is Option for Material Selection for selecting Material of Construction of your Screw Flight or if your material is not available in list then you can enter material Sp. Gravity in input field provided below material Section Button.
- In this App Screw Thickness and Material Selection is not affect on screw flight layout as this input is given for calculating weight of the screw flight, if you don’t have details of screw thickness and material of construction then you can simply put one or any number to go forward in the App.
- When you Complete All Input Fields then simply click on calculate button to get your result.
- Output page will be opened after clicking Calculate button then it will show you out put layout development marking for screw flight and layout development Standard image for Screw Flight layout for understanding cutting layout.
- Initially this calculator Display Screw Flight layout without radial cut and we are highly recommend user to use this layout, But If you want screw flight layout with Radial Cut then you have click on Radial Cut Layout Button available on Top of the Output Page.
- When you Click on Radial Cut Button it will Display you screw Flight layout with Radial Cut.
- Screw Flight Layout Output page Display Flight Width, Development Outside and inside Radius, Development Angle, Radial Cut Angle, Radial Cut Cord Length, Radial Cut Arc Length.
- By using this Layout marking you can mark directly on your fabrication sheet or plate for further processing of fabrication works.
- When you finish your layout then you can exit this app by back pressing on home page it show you notification for confirmation then exit this app if you are sure to exit app.
This App helps to get Raw Plate size for cutting blank of screw flight for forming process. This Raw Plate or Blank Plate is further used for forming screw flight with help of forming machine or manual twisting as per process requirement of fabrication.
We always Recommend our App user that first you have to use flat pattern layout without Radial cut Because it helps to increase accuracy.
This app is very useful in daily fabrication activity for lay outing transition piece. this app is help you to save your time of fabrication and save cost of fabrication. it also helps to increase accuracy, efficiency and productivity of your fabrication works
This app helps to Fabrication Engineer, Fabrication Fitter, Production Engineer, Quality Engineer, Design Engineer, Costing and Estimating Engineer, Fabrication Contractor, Workshop Supervisor, Fabrication shop, Piping Engineer, Process Equipment manufacturers, Pressure Vessels Fabricators, Heat Ex-changer Manufacturers, Storage tank Manufacturers.
If you are looking for Various other useful fabrication Apps for your daily fabrication activity then Click here…
If you want to increase your knowledge by learning from us then you can join our various video course in the field of fabrication, Click here for details.