Material Specific Gravity app is used to get specific Gravity value of all types of metal, liquids, gases, and other miscellaneous solids.
This has wide application for getting specific gravity value for various engineering application. This app is developed by letsfab to specific gravity value of materials so that it can be used in various letsfab app for calculating fabrication weight.
Categories for Material Specific Gravity:
- Metals at 62 Degree Fahrenheit.
- Hydrocarbons at 60 Degree Fahrenheit.
- Liquids at 62 Degree Fahrenheit.
- Gases at 32 Degree Fahrenheit.
- Miscellaneous Solids at 62 Degree Fahrenheit.
How To Use Material Specific Gravity App :
- First Install Our Specific Gravity App in your Android or Apple Device and Launch the App on your device.
- It will show an initial welcome screen with a progress bar after completing 100% of the progress bar it will take you to the Home Page of the App.
- When the Home page of the app is available with Five different categories for your selection as per your requirements.
- You have to select any one option from the Home Page when you click on any one option then it Lists of Material with Specific gravity value fall under this category.
- When you finish your calculations then you can exit this app by back pressing on the home page it shows you a notification for confirmation then exit this app if you are sure to exit the app.
This app has wide application in Engineering Field to helps various design calculation in the field of process equipment and this value is also wide used for fabrication weight calculation of engineering metals.
If you are looking for Various other useful fabrication Apps for your daily fabrication activity then Click here…
If you want to increase your knowledge by learning from us then you can join our various video course in the field of fabrication, Click here for details…