Duct Calculator app used to calculate Duct Size of Rectangular and Round Duct by Using CFM and FPM. It is also Calculates Air Flow Velocity in FPM and Air Flow Rate in CFM for Round and Rectangular Ducts.
This app is useful for Designers and HVAC engineers working in the field of Heating and Ventilation and air Conditioning.
In This App Following Duct Calculator Options are Available:
- Duct Size Calculator.
- CFM Calculator.
- FPM Calculator.
How To Use Duct Calculator App :
- First Install Our Duct Calculator App in your Android or Apple Device and Launch the App on your device.
- It will show an initial welcome screen with a progress bar after completing 100% of the progress bar it will take you to the Home Page of the App.
- When the Home page of the app is available with three different duct calculator options for your selection as per your requirements.
- You have to select any one option from the Home Page when you click any one option then it opens up the input page of the duct calculator.
- When input page opens you will see standard Input Image for understanding input field notations are displayed for your reference and by understanding, this notation fill all the input data to the input field and click on calculate button
- When you click on Calculate Button You will be displayed output page having all required result data for this calculator.
- If you left any input field empty then it will show you error notification so if you are getting this notification then check all your empty field and enter correct data to generate results.
- When you finish your calculations then you can exit this app by back pressing on the home page it shows you a notification for confirmation then exit this app if you are sure to exit the app.
In this app for Calculating Duct size air flow velocity in FPM and air flow rate in CFM required to Inputs and it gives result as required duct size of Rectangular and Round Duct Types in Inches.
In CFM calculator you have to give inputs as air flow velocity in FPM and Duct size of Round or Rectangular Duct Sizes Length, width or Diameter in Inches and it gives results as Air Flow Rate in CFM.
In FPM calculator you have to give inputs as air flow Rate in CFM and Duct size of Round or Rectangular Duct Sizes Length, width or Diameter in Inches and it gives results as Air Flow Velocity in FPM.
If you are looking for Various other useful fabrication Apps for your daily fabrication activity then Click here…
If you want to increase your knowledge by learning from us then you can join our various video course in the field of fabrication, Click here for details.