Nozzle Orientation Calculator App By Let’sFab
Nozzle Orientation calculator app is used to calculate nozzle marking for Shell Nozzle and Dish end Nozzles on pressure vessels, Heat Ex-changer, storage Tank, or other Process Equipment.
This app calculates arc length required for marking nozzle on the shell at a given orientation angle and at any Distance on Dish ends for Dish Nozzles.
In This App Following Nozzle Orientation Calculator Options are Available:
- Shell Nozzle Orientation Calculator.
- Dish End Nozzle Orientation Calculator.
How To Use Nozzle Orientation Calculator App :
- First Install This App in your Android or Apple Device and Launch the App on your device.
- It will show an initial welcome screen with a progress bar after completing 100% of the progress bar it will take you to the Home Page of the App.
- Home Page of the App Display Above listed Two different Calculator.
- You have to choose any one option of this Calculator by clicking on the button. it will take you to the input page of this calculator.
- If you have selected the Shell nozzle orientation calculator option then you have to enter Shell Outside Curcumeferance and Nozzle angle as input and click to calculate button.
- If you have selected the Dish End Nozzle Orientation Calculator option then you have to enter the Dish Diameter and Nozzle Straight distance as input and click on the calculate button.
- When you Click Calculate Button You will be displayed output page having all required result data for this calculator.
- If you left any input field empty then it will show you error notification so if you are getting this notification then check all your empty field and enter correct data to generate results.
- When you finish your calculations then you can exit this app by back pressing on the home page it shows you a notification for confirmation then exit this app if you are sure to exit the app.
This App calculates Nozzle Marking Distance while Marking on Pressure Vessel Dish end or Head of Different Types.
This app is Calculate Nozzle marking Distance for following Types of Dish ends or Heads
- Torispherical heads
- 2:1 Semi Ellipsoidal Heads
- Hemispherical Heads.
This app is very useful for fabrication fitter, Quality engineer, fabrication engineer, fabrication supervisor or production engineer.
this app is widely used in pressure vessel fabrication or process equipment fabrication.
If you are looking for Various other useful fabrication Apps for your daily fabrication activity then Click here…
If you want to increase your knowledge by learning from us then you can join our various video course in the field of fabrication, Click here more for details.