If You Are Looking to " WPS PQR WPQ ", To Gain Your Knowledge in Welding Procedure Specification, Procedure Qualification Record, Welder Performance Qualification used in the field of Fabrication of Pressure Vessel, Heat Exchanger, Storage Tank and Piping .
Become WPS PQR WPQ Expert in Just Rs. 999 Only
This Unique 28 Days " WPS PQR WPQ Pro " Course will Turn you to Become Expert in Welding Procedure Specification, Procedure Qualification Record and Welder Performance Qualification as per ASME Section IX Code used in Field of Pressure Vessel, Heat Ex Changer, Storage Tank, Piping and other Process Equipment Fabrication.
Benefits of This Course :
Let’sFab is Team of Working Professionals in the Field of Fabrication. We are Continuously Working To Digitize Fabrication Techniques. We had Developed many Digital Product such as eBooks, Video Courses, Excel Utilities, Android Mobile Applications, iOS Mobile Applications and Software that can be used in daily activity of fabrication Engineer with simple, efficient and faster way.
Contents of Course :
- What is Welding Procedure Specification (WPS), Procedure Performance Qualification Record (PQR), Welder Performance Qualification (WPQ) as Per ASME Code.
- What are the most commonly used terms in WPS, PQR and WPQ and What is meaning of this terms in scpects of WPS, PQR and WPQ prepration and their Procedure and Performance Qualification.
- Various Source of Information for WPS, PQR and WPQ Documentation and Overview of ASME SECTION II in aspect of WPS PQR WPQ.
- Overview of ASME SECTION IX in Detailed and application of This Code for WPS PQR WPQ.
- Flow Chart for Process of Making Welding Procedure Specification, Procedure Qualification and Welder Performance Qualification as per ASME Section IX.
- Format of WPS, PQR and WPQ forms as per ASME Section IX and overview of components of WPS PQR WPQ.
- Identification of various Job Requirements for WPS, PQR and WPQ Documentation from Approved Drawing and Collection of These data for Proposed Welding Procedure Specification.
- Whats are the Welding Variables and What is mean by Essential Variables, Supplementary Variables and Non Essential Variables and Which variables used in various welding Process.
- What is Material Grouping and How to Do Base Material Grouping and What is P-Number and Group Number for various Materials as per their Material Specification.
- What is Filler Metal Grouping and How to Do Filler Metal Grouping and What is F-Number and A-Number for various filler Metals as per their Specification.
- What are Groove Welding Positions for Plates and Pipes. What is Mean by 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and 6G Welding Positions.
- What are Fillet Welding Positions for Plates, Pipes nd Studs. What is Mean by 1F, 2F, 2FR, 3F, 4F, 5F, 1S, 2S and 4S Welding Positions.
- What is Mean By Preheating, Benefits of Preheating and How to do Preheating and reference for Preheating data from code And What is Mean by Post weld heat treatment (PWHT), Benefits of PWHT, How to do PWHT and Reference data from code.
- What are Types of Welding Machines, Current Types, Polarity and Heat Input and Travel Speed Calculation for WPS PQR.
- Maximum Thickness Range for Welding Procedure Qualification (WPS).
- Maximum Thickness Qualification Range for Welder Performance Qualification (WPQ) or Welder Qualification Test (WQT).
- Performance Qualification Positions and Types of Weld Qualified for Welder Performance Qualification.
- What are Destructive Test or Mechanical Test used for Procedure Qualification and Performance Qualification. What is Tensile Test, Guided Bend Test, Toughness Test and Fillet Weld Test and What is acceptance Criteria for Procedure and Performance Qualification.
- What are Non Destructive Test Used for Performance Qualification. What is Radio graphic Test(RT) and Ultrasonic Test(UT) and Acceptance Criteria for RT and UT.
- Types and No of Test required for Procedure Qualification and Performance Qualification.
- What is Mean By Test Coupon or Test Specimen and Various types of test specimen positions sequence for Procedure and Performance Qualification.
- How to Get and Fill Joints Details(QW402), Base Metal Details(QW403), Filler Metal Detail(QW404), Position Details(QW405), Preheat Details(QW406), Post Weld Heat Treatment Details (QW407), Gas Details(QW408), Electrical Characteristics Details(QW409) and Welding Technique Details (QW409) in Welding Procedure Specification (WPS ) Format And How to Fill Data in Welder Performance Qualification (WPQ) Format.
- What is Process of Procedure Qualification Record or Welder Performance Qualification and Explain All Steps involved in the Process of Procedure and Performance Qualification.
- How to Record data in PQR Record Sheet for complete Procedure and Performance Qualification Process.
- What are Organisation Responsibility for Procedure Qualification and Performance Qualification and Simultaneous Qualification as per ASME Section IX Code.
- What are the Guidelines for Ownership Transfer for Procedure and Performance Qualification as ASME Section IX Code.
- Example 1 : WPS PQR WPQ for Shielded Metal Arc Welding Process (SMAW).
- Example 2 : WPS PQR WPQ for Gas Tungustun Arc Welding Process (GTAW)
How will You Get This Course :
This is e-learning Course. In this Course you have to submit your registered email id during payment processing of this course, after completion of payment you will received conformation email from us after completion of enrollment process and from next day of conformation email you will get everyday one video lesson on your registered email id. In this email you will get one video link for this lesson and password for this link. you have to visit this link and enter password to access this video. you have to save our email in your contact list so that this email will not go to spam folder.